Polish speaking Digital Marketing Specialist
Global company are looking for a Polish Speaking Social Media Coordinator /Digital marketing specialist to join their European Head Office team based in Northampton.
- Manage concepts and build monthly social media calendar - identify key messages and visual inspirations.
- Manage and distribute monthly social media photo request, coordinates relevant photoshoots and relationship with freelance photographer for assignments.
- Publish content on all relevant social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Engage with followers and monitor conversations across social media channels.
- Interact with the audience and be the Face of the company's social channel - in particular Instagram stories.
- Create engaging and educational brand stories to tell through visual and written content including caption copy and Instagram Stories.
- Identify social and industry trends to develop exciting and appealing content while engaging new and current customers.
- Work with the Marketing, Field Development and BEST teams to create Consultant specific social media assets and manage them on the Digital Toolkit platform.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reports to track specific KPIs and digital recommendations to maximise the company's social media presence.
- Liaise with the Polish Public Relations agency to manage local PR, reviewing and approving press releases and sharing coverage to Social Media.
- Manage local sample orders and inventory with Operations for the Polish PR agency.
- Work closely with the Operations team on a daily basis to ensure the product Back Order report is updated and shared online.
- Work with the US and manage localising product videos ensuring they are suitable for the Polish market.
- Support Events Team with the planning and set up of our local field events.
- Ad hoc translation and administration requests.
Are you immersed in the world of social media? Got a keen eye for spotting emerging trends? Love skin care, makeup and nutrition?
We are looking for a fun loving, witty and well rounded individual to share content across our growing Polish social media channels. You’ll be equally comfortable with reporting analytics as you are shooting and editing engaging Instagram stories.
- Must be Polish speaking and fluent in both verbal and written English
- Enthusiastic individual who enjoys life both behind and in front of the camera
- Ambitious, passionate & strategic thinker
- Able to work well under tight timelines and changing requirements
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Plan decisions and practice good judgment
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member
- Be self motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- University degree in Digital Marketing / Social Media
- A minimum of 1 year’s social media experience
- Digital Marketing
- Public Relations
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'