You will be part of the First Response Team with around 10 other colleagues, all of who aid the claims handlers in ensuring they deliver first class customer service and must be fluent in Polish and English.
You will facilitate effective communication with both potential and current clients, assisting with completion of legal documentation and acting as a litigation friend where required through the legal process. Ensuring the customers are offered the highest level of customer care. You must speak fluent Polish and you will be tested on this during the interview process.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Where required make calls to potential clients to advocate our services and obtain more information in respect of their compensation claims.
- Log information on all calls and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned or as needed.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers /enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Perform all duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner, ensuring strict confidentiality and compliance is maintained.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Experience working within an office environment would be beneficial
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Experience working as part of a team
- You must be fluent in Polish and English, both written and verbal
This is a full time role working 9-5pm between Monday and Friday. In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing to 25 after 2 years
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Bus Pass Scheme, making travel to work in the city centre more affordable
If you think you have the skills and experience to match this role, and you are fluent in both Polish and English please do not hesitate to apply!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Polish Speaking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job