Polish speaking Customer Advisor, Full Time, 5 month contract
£16,500 per annum
An amazing opportunity is now available for one Polish speaker to work in international customer services and if that doesn't sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is!
My client is offering full time, permanent employment and a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages! You will be working as part of a team, with great and supportive colleagues, enjoy your lunch breaks outside or at their canteen, and even relax in the chill out room!
Work - life balance is extremely important!
Working hours between 8am and 6pm , flexible hours, 5 days out of 7.
A good benefit package as below:
40 hours contract
Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
Learning and Development courses
Career opportunities within the account
Monthly incentive prizes
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please read on:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS:
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions.
Experience, knowledge and skills required are:
- Being fluent in English and Polish.
- Experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and you will be trained to resolve calls by taking ownership of the request/problem and providing first touch resolution whenever possible. If you enjoy building great relationships with customers and can help make your team/department one of the best, this could be just the start of your career with us.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job