NEW JOB - Inside Sales Account Manager, East Europe (ideally Polish or Czech) - fantastic opportunity to join a world class , international and highly successful IT and gaming organisation in SW London with excellent salary!
£23,000 -£25,000 + commission (OYE c £30,000) + benefits and bonus
Fluent in any East Europe language (ideally Polish or Czech but all language considered), as well as English, is essential
South West London / Middlesex
Our client is a world leading IT company, producing some of the most recognised and exciting technology brands and video gaming accessories.
To develop sales relationships and maintain customer satisfaction from the East Europe territory, they wish to recruit an Inside Sales Account Manager (fluent in any East Europe language, ideally Polish or Czech but all languages considered) . Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Communicate with customers on a frequent and professional basis to secure orders and to provide product information and general customer service.
- To anticipate and develop plans, which reflect the future needs of the customer.
- To support the relevant Business Development Managers in the field at all times.
- To occasionally travel to customer sites and trade shows.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent in any East Europe language, ideally Polish or Czech but all languages considered)
- Good general standard of education
- Experience in sales / account management.
- Previous IT product-related knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent numerical skills
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
£23,000 -£25,000 + commission (OTE c£30,000) and bonus and benefits
PLEASE APPLY NOW AND SEND YOUR CV TO US.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job