Polish speaking Customer Advisor - £7,74 per hour
3 months Temporary - moving on to a Permanent contract
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Do you enjoy helping Customers?
Then this is the Customer Service Job for you!
- To answer inbound helpdesk calls within the agreed targeted timescales
- Provide the best possible standard of customer service
- To assist the merchant/customer with a resolution using the tools provided, and to ensure that these tools are effectively managed and updated
- To follow the correct path of escalation where assistance or referral is required, and to be accountable for the result of your own actions or decisions
- To frequently check your Rota/shifts, providing the best possible attendance and reliability, whilst showing flexibility with working hours and workloads
What we're looking for:
- Polish speaker and fluent in English
- You've had experience working with customers in a service industry and you enjoyed it!
- You have an outgoing personality that resonates over the phone and in email.
- You can think your way through challenges before you act.
- You are a team player and collaborate with your colleagues as one team
- You are not afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- You will be confident using all Microsoft package
Hours of work: flexible shifts between 8am - 8 pm, 40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job