Polish speaking Customer Service Advisor
We're recruiting for a Customer Service Centre in Edinburgh. As a Polish speaking Customer Service Advisor you will work on a variety of different campaigns and will be responsible for receiving calls from customers, discussing a range of products and services. This role carries some brilliant benefits, such as on site parking, free hot drinks, Friday doughnuts and fruit, retail discounts and a very generous holiday allowance.
There are opportunities for Polish speaking candidates to join this exciting operation, supporting the ongoing growth of different campaigns on multi channel communications including phone and email. You will be responsible for customer queries on products and services.
We are looking for people who are fluent in Polish and English who also possess excellent communication skills in spoken and written English. You will be confident using all Microsoft packages and some previous experience in customer service would be ideal.
What we offer:
- The chance to live and work in the beautiful City of Edinburgh capital of Scotland.
- Our client provides a bright, modern and exciting multicultural place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- £16,500 salary per annum plus bonus and employer benefits
- Full Time positions and 40 hour contracts
- On-going training and career development
- Attractive relocation package (subject to terms)
- Pension Scheme.
- Annual rewards and bonus opportunity
- Team and Company Events.
If you think you want to live and work in Edinburgh contact Oyster Consultants and apply directly to this add
- Call Centre
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service