NEW JOB - Polish and German speaking Export Logistics & Shipping Coordinator - fantastic career opportunity to join a world leading logistics and shipping company and be part of their European business expansion project.
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
Starting salary of £16,500 - £20,000 + fantastic training and excellent benefits ( 30 days holiday, pension, career plan and training). This is a Monday-Friday job, office hours are 09:00-17:30 but flexibility is required.
Coalville, near to Leicester (central England)
Fluency in both Polish and German is required
Our client is a world leading logistics and shipping company, currently developing a new and exciting business expansion plan across Europe.
Working as part of their dynamic, international shipping team, they wish to recruit a Polish and German speaking Export Logistics & Shipping Coordinator. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Daily management of the logistics database
- Data analysis - excel spreadsheet table work
- Project management
- Market Research and Business Forecasts
- Attend High-Level Business meetings when necessary
- Work closely with the international marketing team
- Client relationship management
- Analysis and implementation
- Fluency in both Polish and German is essential
- Be a recent university graduate - any topic
- Have excellent skills in analysis / analytical problem solving
- High levels of enthusiasm and interest to learn a new career
- Strong skills in problem-solving and decision making
- Good Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Very strong IT skills - Excel skills and pivot table skill is essential
- Have own car / transport to travel to the company office
- Drive and desire to progress within an entrepreneurial environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career in international logistics, receive excellent training and start a career path towards managerial level.
To apply for this role, apply now and send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job