This is a great opportunity to get into working in politics, or working for the Government .
The role would suit a graduate ideally with journalism, English, creative writing, or a 2nd jobber
The role entails being given an Event and you will then be asked to Research Policy, produce an agenda and source speakers.
You will be given a training pod, learning internal systems, how to put an agenda together, how to book speakers, and you will be given an appraisal every 6 months.
They have high standards, give constructive criticism and have deadlines to meet that can be full on.
- A quick learner who can hit the ground running;
- Some solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism, public affairs or similar fields;
- Practical focus and passionate about helping achieve a mission of providing policymakers with the context to make best decisions;
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills - and quick to learn;
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, identify key issues from a range of stakeholder viewpoints (in line with core proposition of impartiality); and
- Clear, stylish accurate writing is essential.
Please note: The salary of 18k would be for a Graduate with no experience (with full training)
25k is the salary for a very experienced Researcher
- Public Affairs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job