Policy Lead (Regulatory)
A water business in London.
I am currently recruiting a Policy Lead (Regulatory)with a water business in London.
Key accountability's include:
- Monitoring developments across the regulatory legislative landscape
- Preparing consultation responses and work with wider team and Board to develop and agree positions
- Providing subject matter expert insight and support on design and assessment of changes: analysing issues, impact assessing proposed changes and providing expert input on design queries and developing policy positions.
- Designing, chairing and facilitating workshops with key stakeholders.
- Building circles of influence and relationships across the political, regulatory and industry community.
- Delivering market issue investigations and improvement projects
- Developing and using various tools to build policy and business terms knowledge across the organisation and the market.
- Have extensive previous experience in water or other regulated utilities.
- Have been involved in regulatory policy development
- Be a strong stakeholder manager
- Experience of codes would be advantageous.
£40,000 - £55,000 PA DOE + benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job