Do you have fantastic people skills? Can you deliver a great customer experience?
If yes, we have the perfect job for you as a Policy Fraud Advisor!
Best part about this role? You don't need experience within insurance! We will provide you with full training!
As a Policy Fraud Advisor you will be working in our vibrant offices where you will be responsible for investigating and contacting customers who have submitted information on their insurance application that may invalidate their policy.
Job Title: Policy Fraud Advisor
Hours: You will work 37.5 hours a week. You'll be working between the hours of 08:00 - 19:00 Monday to Friday.
Location: We pride ourselves on a flexible approach to working, so this role can be based at either our Bexhill-on-Sea or Leicester offices, combined with partial working from home.
Salary: Starting £19,800 with the added bonus of having developmental opportunities and potential to grow within the role
What will you be doing as a Policy Fraud Advisor?
We aim to provide the highest level of service, whilst providing the correct outcome for both the customer and company. So what will your day to day look like?
- Communicating with our customers in both verbal and written form to ensure we're providing the right outcome for the business and customer
- Managing a portfolio of application fraud cases
- Identifying and treating deliberate and unintentional policy misrepresentation
- Using application fraud tools, document validation and innovative discussion techniques
- Ensuring customers are retained at the right price and that 'high risk' policies are removed from cover efficiently
What are we looking for in a Policy Fraud Advisor?
- An insurance background is not necessary, we see many skills as transferrable, if you have a background in customer service whether it be within a contact centre, office based, retail or a hospitality environment we'd love to hear from you
- The natural ability to hold a conversation and identify potentially deceptive behaviours
- Strong communication skills. You will be interacting with our customers, internal departments and third-party companies
- Effective handling of customer objections and complaints
- Excellent IT skills/data inputting skills with attention to detail
- Self-sufficient and organised individuals
What can we offer you?
- Full 2-week training with industry experts and friendly coaches guiding you throughout your career with Hastings. We will make sure you have all the appropriate training including conversation management techniques, so you are successful in the role
- You will work in a modern, open plan office space with a games room that you can enjoy on your lunch break
- We promote a relaxed, friendly & diverse working environment
- Career stepping stones, we love investing and progressing our people by helping them hit their career goals and gain professional qualifications
- A great onsite restaurant, with a wide range of choice from breakfast time to dinner time & an on-site Costa coffee
- Refer a friend scheme - earn £500 per referral!
- A brand new Microsoft Surface 4 laptop
- Discounted Hasting Direct products
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays equivalent (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
- Potential annual company bonus earnings of 5% of your base salary
- Potential to earn extra money on top of your salary, by working overtime as per business needs.
- Cycle to work scheme, as well as discounted rail and bus travel routes
- Discounts & cashback with well-known retailers
What happens next?
Click apply now to fill out our short application form, most of which you can auto-fill using your CV.
The application form is smart phone enabled and will take you no longer than 10mins to complete from start to end.
Your application will be reviewed by our recruitment team who will give you a call to take you through the next steps.
We look forward to hearing from you & hopefully having you become a part of the Hastings Direct family!
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'