Our client is a leading trade association for its sector, at the forefront of driving forward industry innovation and growth, with issues such as sustainability and climate change in partcular focus.
They are currently looking for an experienced policy professional to play a proactive part in influencing and shaping the trade association's work in the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of policy projects and key strategic campaigns.
- Responsibility for the development and delivery of trade policies built on sound evidence and analysis
- Responsibility for the work programmes and through the development of detailed submissions responding to relevant public consultations and related external engagement
- Liaise across with colleagues to ensure that policies are co-ordinated across the organisation
- Produce briefing papers, policy documents, newsletters and other written communications
- Make presentations to industry and stakeholder conferences and meetings
- Prepare responses with members to Government consultations
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships within the UK government, relevant regulatory authorities, other trade associations and commercial organisations
- Work closely with the wider team to develop relationships with relevant political contacts
- An excellent communicator with current policy and advocacy experience in tech, infrastructure, automotive, energy, transport or similar
- A forward thinker passionate about innovation and making an impact
- Credibility to work alongside senior management and to build strong relationships
- A trusted and pro-active team player, supporting team colleagues in driving a culture of constant improvement
- Public Affairs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'