1-1 Recruitment are currently looking for a strong Administrator to join a leading Financial Services company based in Central Winchester.
Working in a small, friendly, professional environment, this position will include supporting customers by:
- Issuing policy documentation, maintaining records, dealing with premium collection queries, refunds, and other administrative procedures in an accurate and timely manner
- Communicating with them on a written basis via letter and email to resolve their queries and needs to a high standard
- Managing time effectively to ensure daily, weekly and monthly processing rotas are completed consistently and accurately
- Learning new processes quickly and being able to carry out ad hoc work when required
The essential skills we are looking for:
- Experience and/or relevant qualifications in Insurance are desirable
- Analysis and problem-solving
- Previous experience in an Administration environment would be advantageous
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work quickly with a very high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to learn multiple procedures and quickly gain an understanding of bespoke systems.
- Ability to understand and work within rules and regulations
- To have a basic understanding of how insurance policies work/be able to pick up such information quickly
- Good time management.
- Flexibility to work on different and unplanned tasks where required.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Non-contributory Stakeholder Pension (10%)
- Life cover (4 times annual salary)
- Annual company bonus scheme
- 35 hours week - flexitime operated
- 22 days holiday with the opportunity to earn 8 extra days in flex time
- Casual dress code when visitors not present
- CII Study Support
- Training and support will be provided in all company procedures
Working hours are 35 hours per week between 9am and 5pm.
Please contact Tanya in our Winchester office or apply here for further details.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Winchester for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'