Police Staff Investigator PIP2
Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We require an Investigator PIP2 to cover an existing workload within West Mercia Police, based out of Hereford.
This is an interim position is a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months.
- To prevent and detect crime.
- To investigate criminal activity.
- To actively participate in a wide range of evidence gathering and criminal investigation tasks involving victims, witnesses, technical sources and suspects.
Skills required to be successful in the role:
- PIP Level 2 accredited (Grandfather rights)
- A proven all-round investigative ability.
- Possess an analytical mind, a methodical approach and have attention to detail.
- The ability to effectively and efficiently handle and interview victims, witnesses and suspects
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with people from all walks of life and communicate with them at a level commensurate with their understanding
- The ability to work as part of a tight-knit team
- The ability to work with other agencies and partners
- Have an aptitude towards Information Technology and have the ability to be trained in a variety of both national and local systems and also be familiar with standard PC software.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and orally and to be able to deliver presentations.
This role offers a competitive salary of £26,865 – £26,865 per annum.
Any offers would be subject to right to work checks.
Please apply now or email and join us in loving Mondays!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'