Are you a Police Qualified Driving Instructor?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
Police Qualified Driving Instructor required to train police officers and police staff as allocated on a range of driving courses in accordance with national police driving standards and relevant policy. Working across Beds, Herts & Cambs for 6 months on an ongoing temporary basis with the potential to be extended.
- To design and deliver training to meet locally identified needs.
- To develop and deliver national training packages, meeting relevant compliance criteria.
- To ensure that training keeps pace with changes and developments in terms of content, design and methodology.
- To contribute to the evaluation of training through effective feedback systems, with changes being incorporated – and recorded - in design or delivery as required.
- To administer tests and exams.
- To manage learner performance and behaviour appropriately.
- To adhere to agreed quality assurance procedures and provide evidence in support of local / national audit activity (e.g. PSQA)
- Level 3 training qualification (e.g. ADI grade 5 or above) or relevant experience.
- Qualified Police Driving Instructor to Advanced level.
- Ability to research, plan, design, deliver and evaluate training programmes.
- Computer literate.
- Required to work at various locations across Beds, Herts & Cambs.
- Monday-Friday 0800-1600 with occasional requirement to complete a late turn to allow student to experience driving in varying light conditions.
- Driving instructors will need to be prepared to work a late turn on occasion to enable students to experience driving in varying light conditions.
- Vetting required, as advised by the vetting unit.
- Undertake training as and when required.
For more information and to register your interest for this role please contact Chanel Tappin at . If you are unsuitable for this vacancy then REED has many other opportunities we could discuss with you.
Good Luck with your application!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'