Are you looking for a job within education? Are you looking for a job that offers competitive rates of pay?
Are you looking for flexible job opportunities?
Teaching Personnel are the UK's leading Education Recruitment Company, providing temporary and permanent staff to a variety of educational establishments across the UK. We recruit quality candidates for regular Teaching Assistant and Cover Supervisor work, and currently require candidates for supporting roles within Secondary schools across North Yorkshire.
The ideal candidates for support roles within schools will be able to:
- provide support to children on a one-to-one, small group and whole class basis
- monitor behaviour and follow school behaviour policies effectively
- supervise classes of children during periods of teacher absence
- motivate others and strive to raise attainment
- demonstrate creativity, flexibility and resilience
- have relevant experience working with young people or supporting learning
We regularly find that ex-police force staff are extremely well suited to work within schools, often meeting all of the required criteria and having valuable life experience. Therefore we would like to encourage you to submit your details so we can register you for work in this new academic year.
If you would like to pursue a career within education in North Yorkshire, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.