Your new role
You will ensure a Forcewide consistent quality of training of officers and police staff as allocated on relevant driving courses, aiming to achieve safe but progressive driving, in accordance with national police driving standards.
• To design and deliver training to meet locally identified needs.
• To develop and deliver national training packages, meeting relevant compliance criteria
• To contribute to the evaluation of training through effective feedback systems, with changes being incorporated – and recorded - in design or delivery as required.
• To administer tests and exams.
• To adhere to agreed quality assurance procedures and provide evidence in support of local / national audit activity
What you'll need to succeed
• Be a qualified Police Advanced Driver and Advanced Driving Instructor.
• Training experience or a relevant qualification (e.g. ADI grade 5 or above).
• Ability to research, plan, design, deliver and evaluate training programmes.
What you'll get in return
Working on a full time basis you will work with one of the UK’s leading Police Constabularies on a temporary initial basis for a minimum of 3 months, this opportunity pays £12.58 per hour (PAYE).
*These roles will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this position simply click on the apply button below. Alternatively you can contact me on email@example.com or call me on 03300 585701.
'At Reed we value diversity and always appoint on merit.'
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'