This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team at a constabulary in Preston to help by delivering their audit process and ensuring compliance.
Your new role
- Create and review audit plans across Public Protection to address emerging risks and vulnerabilities for victims and the organisation based on analysis.
- To conduct multi agency audits to assess the effectiveness of local safeguarding arrangements.
- To manage and conduct audits in compliance with Inspection bodies such as HMICFRS and JTAI (Joint Targetted Area Inspections) in Public Protection work.
*This role may require you to pass a basic MDS driver assessment
What you'll need to succeed
- Recent experience and knowledge of Public Protection Investigations within the Police Service, including Policy and Procedures.
- Experience of producing comprehensive reports (graphs, statistics and tables) and analysis of management information to support and inform decision making.
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant legislation and guidance including Data Protection principles, Human Rights Act, Criminal Investigations, Coroner and Family Court Proceedings.
What you'll get in return
Working on a full time basis you will work with one of the UK’s leading Police Constabularies on a temporary initial basis for a minimum of 3 months, this opportunity pays £12.58 per hour (PAYE).
*These roles will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this position simply click on the apply button below. Alternatively you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 03300 585701.
'At Reed we value diversity and always appoint on merit.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'