Police and Military Affinity Wellbeing Manager
As a mutual, serving the needs of our Police and Military affinities through the Police Mutual and Forces Mutual brands, we take our responsibility to members seriously. What’s more, serving the markets we do, we understand that we simply cannot afford not to fulfil this purpose. 'Improving the lives’ of members and customers is a simple thing to say, but it’s not something many companies find easy to demonstrate. For the Police Mutual Group, it’s the reason we exist.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Wellbeing Manager to join Police Mutual. You will be our go-to wellbeing expert for both of our affinities and provide expertise and insight into wellbeing stakeholders across both affinities. You will represent Police Mutual & Forces Mutual at major wellbeing seminars and discussion groups across the Police and Military to communicate the mutual story and our wellbeing expertise and services.
In this role you will…
- Act as relationship manager for all external wellbeing providers
- Identify and communicate on a regular basis with senior contacts in all affinity services, to facilitate an understanding of why the Police Mutual Group is different given our mutual status and the role of the Foundation services in improving lives
- Maintain regular contact with the wider Police and Military families, e.g. Charities and Contractors, so they understand that we are there to assist them as well as those in uniform, families and retired personnel
- Work with our relationship management team to create awareness and advocacy within key wellbeing stakeholders across our affinities
- Assist in supporting the wider business interests of the group and in particular support local contacts to assist base / station access for our sales advisers
- Be a member of the Military Foundation Board, to assess requests for direct funding from an initial £100k per annum budget
- To work with Marketing (wellbeing proposition owner) to ensure that our wellbeing proposition and activities are relevant and meet the needs of both our affinities
- Maintain a leading edge understanding of the wellbeing agenda and needs of our affinities and the wellbeing topic in broader society to be able to speak with expertise and insight into the topic with our affinity stakeholders
- Develop online health and wellbeing tools
- Deliver group objectives around funding for wellbeing projects being driven by our Police & Military stakeholders
- Drive awareness of group initiatives such as Force for Good, Be Fit 4 Life, Forces Run
- Be a key liaison and contact for all Police Mutual Group sponsored events, and seek opportunities to further support the affinity families and initiatives. Attend and represent Police Mutual Group at relevant wellbeing seminars and discussion groups within our affinities
What we need from you…
- Full understanding of the affinities and members/ customers that we serve and the needs of the individual serving personnel
- Be comfortable working in a matrix management structure
- Understanding of the group product ranges
- Excellent communicator at all levels, within the Group and externally
- Strategic planning skills
- Demonstrable experience of delivering targets including budget responsibility
- Evidenced experience of the ability to present brilliantly at all levels; to members, colleagues, executives, board members
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK, however there is an expectation within this role that you will spend any administration/ office time in our Lichfield Head Office
We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods. Due to the travel required within this role we do offer a company car/ car allowance.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"