We recruit for roles across various projects including:
- Administration Assistants
- Administration Managers
- Claims Investigators
- Forensic Administrators
- Customer Serivce
Main Accountabilities for these roles:
- Deal face-to-face with the public as required, dealing with their enquiries thoroughly, calmly and compassionately.
- Deal with efficiently with internal and external telephone and email enquiries.
- Update records as required, with excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Store criminal exhibits and their records strictly in line with policy.
- Other general administrative duties as needed
- Administration and customer service experience
- Excellent IT Skills, and able to demonstrate competent use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as the ability to learn a number of different IT Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to liaise with other departments and staff as needed
- Able to work efficiently alone or in a small team.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- The ability to be flexible in your work approach and to be able to prioritise work in order to meet departmental needs and deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organization and problem-solving skills.
Candidates will be required to undergo security clearance (CTC check), this takes between 8 and 12 weeks usually to complete, but we will look for other work for you in this time also.
Please apply online for immediate consideration
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business