Polaris ProductWriter Developer.
Our client, a large insurance organisation, is looking to recruit the services of a Polaris ProductWriter Developer.
While experience of ProdcutWriter is desirable, it is not essential; our client will give full training in ProductWriter.
This is a specific role that includes solution analysis, design and implementation and to deliver new products and project related product changes. The role will involve building, maintaining and testing Polaris products ensuring all new changes and developments meet business requirements. Potential requirement to travel between Norwich and Perth offices on a regular basis.
- Working closely with Pricing and Underwriting teams, Project managers and business analysts
- Providing technical support and direction to other Polaris programmers
- Estimating delivery timeframes based on requirement specifications
Previous skills and experience:
- Ability to produce work of high quality on a tight deadline
- Commercially aware with strong experience in insurance indutry
- Proven excellent communication skills with ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the business - both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in a Polaris ProductWriter role desirable is but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional, high quality and respectful environment where your hard work and commitment will be rewarded.
Please forward your CV in the first instance.
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job