LOCATION: DUNDEE, PLUS RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE
SALARY: £26 - 45K PLUS, DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE, FULL-TIME PART-TIME ROLES AVAILABLE
ARE YOU A NEW GRADUATE OR AN EXPERIENCED PODIATRIST?
ARE YOU A PODIATRIST LOOKING FOR A NEW LONG-TERM CAREER?
ARE YOU A PODIATRIST LOOKING TO RELOCATE, MY CLIENT IS OFFERING RELOCATION PACKAGES?
IF YOU CAN ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS THEN PLEASE READ ON.
Our client is recognised as the market leader within their region as a private podiatry clinic and is seeking a Podiatrist. Please also note they are offering relocation package, long term permanent role, and a competitive salary. They also offer full transitional training for NHS podiatrist moving into the private sector, with additional training and development to develop your specialism and career funded by the organisation.
ABOUT YOU (the more you can answer YES to the better…)
- You have an excellent attitude towards patient care?
- You would like to be part of a great team and excel in your skills as a podiatrist?
- You would like to further develop your MSK podiatry skills including soft tissue therapy, foot mobilisation, injection therapy, shockwave therapy, Laser for MSK treatments and onychomycosis, ultrasound, acupuncture, digital exercise prescription and rehab programmes plus advanced orthotic prescription?
- You get excited about new products and new treatments?
- You have an eye for detail and are you willing to go that extra mile for your patients?
- You like to enjoy a great quality of life whilst working with a friendly, supportive team of colleagues who also become friends?
- You’re on the HCPC register?
- Member of The CoP or IOCP?
ABOUT THE ROLE
- We provide a comprehensive range of podiatry assessments and treatments?
- We require you to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, their families and other multi-disciplinary professionals to ensure positive client referrals?
- We will support you with a structured induction program and develop your skills with further ongoing training.
- We especially value candidates who can bring a positive 'can do’ attitude and take pride in their work.
ABOUT THE REWARD
- Varied working hours to promote great work/life balance.
- Opportunity to work with an awesome clinical mentor and team.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Paid development days, annual conferences and ongoing in-house and external CPD arranged for you.
- Supportive administration and operations team to support your day to day in clinic.
- Opportunities for career progression into clinical, management or into our other business streams.
- Fun team days out and nights out…in the past we have enjoyed artisan bread baking, visits to the enchanted forest and as we’re all foodies, we love meals out and of course our annual themed Christmas events.
- Free parking.
Regretfully due to the volume of responses generated A2Z Recruitment Solutions are only in a position to contact those candidates who have been successful
Keywords: Podiatrist, senior podiatrist, Podiatrist, Chiropody, Podiatry, Podiatrist, Podiatrist, Graduate Podiatrist, Foot Clinic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'