- Full time, Monday - Friday, 08.30 - 5.00pm.
- Be part of a vibrant team.
- Have diversity in practice, use your skills.
- Above-award package + incentives and benefits.
- Mobile podiatry role delivering care to multiple care homes across South and South West London and Surrey.
Responsibilities of a Podiatrist:
This role includes all aspects of managing and delivering a high standard of podiatric care in a clinical setting, using evidence-based practice methods. Daily tasks include:
- Assess and diagnose existing and new conditions in order to provide individually tailored treatment plans.
- Alter and adapt healthcare management plans based on patient progress and objective symptoms.
- Maintain up to date and accurate record keeping.
- Provide Diabetic assessment and review.
- Work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary, allied health team.
- Chronic disease and wound care management.
- General foot care and nail surgery including verruca treatments.
- A strong emphasis on continuity of care and working in conjunction with the patients to achieve their goals.
- Be a part of a structured and dedicated team, with access to constant support from a proactive administration team, allied health team leader and dedicated Line Manager.
Podiatry Job Requirements:
- Hold HCPC registration
- be qualified to BSc level in Podiatry
- Hold current enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, or Disclosure Scotland, or give consent for a check to be completed.
- Hold a current, valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle.
- Demonstrate sound clinical skills and knowledge in Podiatric medicine.
- Be passionate about Podiatry - with an emphasis on care-focussed, ethical and courteous practice.
- Be driven, with high motivation and the willingness to be a team player.
- Be able to work autonomously as a Podiatrist with minimal supervision.
- Have the ability to devise and manage own individual case load effectively.
- Show excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Be a self-starter - be able to work effectively without being told what to do.
- A drive to excel, grow and develop in your field.
- Patience and great customer service skills.
- Relevant experience would be a bonus, but not essential.
Benefits and Incentives:
- Attractive salary package including our staff incentives package "HelpStreeTribe"
- 22 days holiday per annum
- Work/life balance.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Be a part of a fun, dynamic team.
- All equipment and stock provided.
- Company iPad provided
- Constant support from proactive administration team, allied health team leader and dedicated line manager.
HelpStreet is a dynamic Healthcare provider committed to delivering proactive, preventative and affordable care at the highest level. We value both our clients and our employees and actively promote a healthy work/life balance for our staff. We are rapidly expanding in the UK from our Australian origins and offer a progressive work environment, competitive salary packages and an array of staff benefits, incentives and career opportunities to increase the Health, Wealth and Happiness of our people.
The company vision is focussed on the delivery of "Ethical and sustainable care, for a happier, healthier world." We believe in providing evidence-based, proactive and preventative care to the community and are currently looking to expand our team to make this vision a reality.
Work for an organisation that truly wants to make a difference!
If successful, an interview will be arranged with the hiring manager in person at one of our offices in London.
*To apply, please use the online link in the advert, we cannot accept applications by email.
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS
- BSc Podiatric Medecine
- Sound clinical skills
- Current valid driving licence