Margaret Dabbs London is the renowned industry leader in foot care with an enviable reputation for excellence and an increasing global reach. Led by Margaret Dabbs, the business provides outstanding treatments in podiatry in its own clinics which are undertaken by highly skilled and well trained professional staff backed up by top quality equipment and administrative assistants.
Margaret Dabbs London offers a top salary and commissions, the highest standard of training and a fulfilling and fun working environment in this fast growing and dynamic business.
If you are a fully qualified Podiatrist with at least 12 months’ clinical experience (with full HPC registration) then we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate must be:
A highly skilled and dedicated Podiatrist and able to perform a wide range of podiatry treatments including biomechanics, cryotherapy and taping.
- Be able to work under pressure and have good time management skills
- Be prepared to work hard towards the achievement of retail/ sales targets
- Professional and dedicated to delivering a top quality service to customers enthusiastically
- A team player, capable of building strong and professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- In possession of exceptional people skills dealing with all customers in a warm and friendly manner