POD Office Administrator - 12 month FTC
Warrens is a leading third party service provider with an outstanding industry reputation and a dedicated focus on storage and logistics of non-refrigerated baked goods.
We are currently recruiting for POD Office Administrator on full-time, 12 months fixed term contract based at our Blackrod site.
Shift: Any 5 in 7 days
Pay Rate: £9.94 per hour
- Overtime at x1.33
- Other Benefits
As a POD Administrator you will be processing Proof of Delivery documents (PODs),checking for incidents and completing non-conformance reports. The role includes general administration duties, answering customer queries, scanning and filing.
- Being the first point of contact for visitors and incoming calls
- Processing POD’s, checking all incidents have been reported and that the paperwork is stamped / signed correctly
- Ensuring POD’s are scanned correctly, making them available to customers.
- Dealing with customer POD queries in accordance with set guidelines
- Liaising with customers, supermarkets and sub-contractors via telephone and email regarding POD queries
- Sorting and sending internal and external post
- Date sorting and filing gate passes and vehicle check sheets
- Scanning of non-POD documents as and when required
- Processing stationary order
- Knowledge of MS Office (training will be provided for in house software)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
It would be desirable if you had:
- Previous experience with dealing with POD’s
- Previous experience of working within logistics and / or FMCG sector
- Weekly payment
- Company uniform & PPE Supplied
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Great staff facilities
- Company benefits
- Training and development
- Career progression opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'