Job title: PMST Lead
Salary Range: £38,000 to £52,000 depending upon experience
Location: Bristol Area
Automotive, Body Structures, BIW, Project, Cost, Weight, DVP, Feasibility, Validation
A PMST Lead is required with knowledge of Project Delivery and Body Structures. Candidates with experience of the automotive and/or aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to the development of a new vehicle program this company, a world class innovator based in south west requires a forward thinking PMST Lead with Body Structures experience for a new permanent role. As a PMST Lead you will be required to:
- Deliver a body in white structure program being responsible for managing the BoM within Tce and signing off, cost, weight and quality.
- Manage suppliers with the procurement team, for feasibility, validation, cost, investment, timing and quality, to manage manufacturing and deliver of parts to support testing and vehicle builds.
- Support with the body structure team with project management and coordinate engineering releases in line with program milestones.
- Coordinate DVP and FMA activities with the technical design team and suppliers.
- Contribute to vehicle development plan with expertise and caution regarding the body content, representing body structure in all internal forums.
The PMST Lead should have the following skills or experience:
- Have previous project management experience and the ability to lead
- Have proven experience of delivering and validating automotive assemblies.
- Experience of Tce
- Extensive knowledge of body materials and technologies including joining and process.
- Possess a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of acting as a PMST Lead within Automotive Body Structures to develop your career. In return for your experience, this South West based automotive company will offer you:
- £38,000 to £52,000 pa depending upon experience
- Bonus, pension, healthcare, relocation support
- Career development and progression within a new vehicle build program
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Body Structures and have been responsible for delivering automotive projects and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the PMST Lead role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or email
- Module Lead
- body structures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job