About the team:
The PMO team are part of the Integration & Change function working to delivery Business & IT change. The team work to support the delivery of projects and increase the likelihood of successful outcomes through assurance and analysis.
OSB Group is a leading specialist mortgage lender, primarily focused on carefully selected segments of the mortgage market. Our specialist lending is supported by our Kent Reliance and Charter Savings Bank retail savings franchises. Diversification of funding is provided by sophisticated securitisation platforms. OSB's unique cost-efficient operating model is supported by our wholly-owned subsidiary OSBIndia.
What you will be doing:
The key purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of all PMO support across the Change Portfolio, Programmes and Projects. The role is responsible for definition and application of standards across all support activities and delivery of a consistent, customer-focused service. Includes the management of PMO report generation against a defined reporting calendar.
Your responsibilities will be to…
- Grow the capability of the PMO support team to meet the needs of the developing PMO, through the development of the team with clear strategic direction and performance parameters
- Line manage UK based PMO Support Coordinator and management of the activity completed by the OSBI PMO Support team
- Manage the delivery of PMO support across the Change function, including maintaining project and programme information and documentation
- Provide effective PMO procedures and support, by developing, implementing, communicating and maintaining a PMO operation model for strategic planning and delivering of the PMO capabilities
- Responsible for the execution of all scheduled and PMO reporting and data requests to support the Portfolio in line with a defined reporting calendar.
- Responsible for the effective management of Change Governance meetings through the definition and delivery of standards across the Support team. Ensure a consistently high quality service in the provision of meeting information and outputs.
- Line manage and coach all direct reports, including all aspects of performance management, development, conduct, sickness management, appraisals, employee administration and recruitment.
In return for your commitment:
We offer a base salary dependent on experience of between £42-54,000 and a competitive benefits package including:
- Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 15%
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
- Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
- Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
- Additional benefits such as, Cycle Purchase scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Holiday purchase / sell schemes, Employee Perk Portals and Save as you Earn scheme.
- Prioritising your well-being!
Could you be the one?
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
- Experience working with different change/project methodologies and working environments, specifically in waterfall and agile approaches
- Good experience in a lead or senior change positon, ideally within the Financial Services industry
- Previous Line Management experience managing PMO or IMO professionals
- Detailed knowledge regarding use and administration of Microsoft Project Online and Power BI
- Detailed knowledge of the project lifecycle and different project approaches, as well as project management methods and tools
We also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves.
What to do next
If this sounds like you, please apply now! For internal applications the closing date for applications is Friday 2nd July, please visit the internal careers page to apply.
Alternatively, if you wish to have an informal and confidential chat about this role please contact us on
If shortlisted from your initial application we operate a personalised recruitment process. Interviews are a two way street, we aim for them to be relevant and conversational to get the best out of you!
OSB Group are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and committed to treating all our employees and job applicants equally. We embrace equal opportunities and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
As part of our public commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, we have introduced our own initiatives to attract, develop and advance senior women in our sector. We don't stop there though, we have broadened our approach to encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels and in all roles. Our leadership and Executive Committee are right behind us, to the extent that our Diversity Champions sit at Board level and on a monthly basis receive updates on our progress.
Whilst we are an organisation that values face-to-face interaction and relationship building, we also acknowledge that people are not just productive in an office and tied to the 9 to 5. Flexible-working opportunities are important for establishing a healthy work-life balance so if you see a role of interest we are happy to be asked about flexibility and explore together if we can make it work.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK and be willing to undertake the relevant pre-employment screening checks should your application be successful.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'