PMO SUPPORT CO-ORDINATOR
Curious about a position with MHR? You’ve come to the right place. MHR have been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
We are leaders in the HR and Payroll software sector, creating and developing our solutions to keep ahead of an ever-evolving world of work. With over 650 people working with us across three continents, we’re a fast-growing, family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We’ve developed game-changing software in HR and Payroll and we’ll need creative individuals to continue this success.
Want to be part of something incredible? Read on to find out how those dreams can become your new reality:
- Own the processing of all consultancy resource requests, from internal and external sources via telephone and email
- Promote the most appropriate consultant to each booking to maximise departmental chargeable utilisation and revenue
- Administer the consultancy schedule to ensure gaps are highlighted to all stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for professional services sales through leads in from customers
- Creation and maintenance of project jobs; their status, balances and send correct governance
- Work with colleague and customer to ensure that agreed budgets are utilised to the maximum amount, whilst preventing overruns
- Production of management information are required by Senior Management and Directors on an ad hoc basis and agreed frequencies
- Clearly communicate progress, issues and risks to the appropriate stakeholders, escalating where necessary to the PMO Manager
- Support the management team to ensure revenue targets are met as per the business plan
- Provide support to departmental colleagues upon request
- Provide support to other departments as directed by the PMO Manager or higher
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and personal appearance at all times
- Customer Service
- Data management
- Commercial awareness
- Adherence to policy
- Organisation, planning, logistics and problem solving
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail
- Competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn’t novelties or gimmicky job titles, it’s our down to earth approach working with other people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
We give you time to develop in your role and as a person, so you start to do creative work that only you can do, rather than trying to work through other people’s methods, that don’t suit your working style.
We’re flexible, we embrace change and as we’re still owned by the original founders, so we’re incredibly proud of what we we’ve built from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something better, become part of the MHR family.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'