We have an exciting opportunity for a PMO Reporting Analyst to take responsibility for all PMO related reporting activities across all IT portfolios within Whitbread. This will include responsibility for designing and developing KPI and trending metrics for IT, reports and analysis to drive key IT decisions.
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Costa Coffee, Beefeater & Premier Inn. By 2020, our goal is to achieve global system sales of around £2.5bn for Costa, and to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. There has never been a more exciting time to Whitbread!
What you will be doing
- Delivers timely and accurate IS dashboard reporting, covering aspects (Budget, Timelines and Quality) of scope, outcomes and performance against agreed IS KPIs based upon BI analytics reporting and trending.
- Develops reporting dashboards for stakeholders and internally within Group IS portfolios
- Collaborates in the improvement of current and development of new reporting and analytics to support IS & the information required by the business & brands
- Performs ad-hoc analyses and develop insights in support of present day and future strategic initiatives
- Assists Project Managers/Programme managers/Portfolio managers in accessing and using the PM3 reporting
- Supports the PMO team in updating processes and training materials
- Supports data validation activities as required
What we are looking for
- Prior experience as a PMO Reporting Analyst
- Experience in data manipulation, analysis and reporting
- Excellent (BI) business intelligence analytics skills with using data marts
- Solid Excel skills are essential
- Strong Word, Visio and PowerPoint Skills are desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management, analytical and data manipulation skills
- Strong numerical and verbal skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to manage workload and conflicting priorities efficiently