PMO Project Support Officer - Glasgow - 12 months
PMO Project Support Officer with at least 5 years experience required for an initial 12 month contract based in Glasgow. You would be PMO / Project Support on an exciting Digital Communications Programme. The Digital Communications Programme seeks to replace existing technology supporting the organisation's communications platforms for frontline and back-office operations.
Our client requires a PMO / Project Support professional with experience of business-led change implementation focussing on process efficiency improvements and identifying supporting technology requirements. Extensive experience and successful track record of the set-up and ongoing management of project management offices in a large complex change Programme.
Essential qualities required
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, listening and presentation)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, supporting the ability to engage teams and stakeholders in complex working structures to achieve desired outcomes
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Extensive Diary Management
- Sharepoint Build & Configuration
- Industry standard project and programme methodologies
- Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, and SharePoint skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.