The Ardonagh Group is the largest independent insurance broker in the UK, with 7,000 employees working across our established brands nationwide. The Ardonagh Advisory arm of our business offers a broad spectrum of commercial, health and lifestyle insurance products and services through brands and networks such as Towergate Insurance, Towergate Health & Protection, Footman James, Ethos and Bravo Network. Our people are the reason behind our success.
There’s never been a better time to join us and be part of our story.
Background To The Role
We have ambitious growth plans, and a significant element of that growth comes through acquisition. Our Acquisition, Integration & Change team are at the forefront of this, and form part of a larger team of Project Managers & Business Analysts. Our projects are always varied and allow you to gain experience & develop your skills in new areas. It is a fast-paced environment which brings challenges & successes. Teamwork is key, and we work collaboratively as a team, and with colleagues from across the business, to achieve results.
The focus is on planning, ensuring a rational schedule of work is defined and controlled, that resources/roles are aligned, and that high-quality results are achieved.
We are looking for an experienced PMO & Project Manager to be key part of our change team working within our Advisory segment. If you are looking for variety and challenge and have an exceptional track record of Project management delivery & PMO team management then we could be the right place for you.
As a PMO & Project Manager in our business you will play a lead role in the day-to-day project management of a variety of business initiatives and integration changes and with all related workstream project activities, predominantly focused on acquisitions and post-acquisition integration. Responsibility for the PMO function will require experience of managing a small PMO function, enhancing delivery & line management of the team.
You Will Have
- A proven track record of project delivery in an environment of equivalent pace and complexity, leading projects through their full life cycle to meet the project objectives within scope, budget, and schedule constraints
- Excellent knowledge of project management delivery methods and frameworks, and programme and project governance and controls
- A proven track record of PMO management, leading the team to meet demands of the business by providing & enhancing the assurance role & reporting schedules
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage at all levels, including with our executive team
- Excellent problem-solving skills, drive, and initiative
- Detail focus, able to deliver all work to Project Management policy and standards, and administer, facilitate, and manage appropriate project processes and documentation - including project change management, project planning and scheduling, and risk/issue management.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- The ability to naturally negotiate, influence, challenge, and gain commitment, with broad business perspective and acumen
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'