PMO/Junior Project Manager - Kings Cross
I’m currently working on an exciting 12-month contract for a well-established, UK-based business with the role being situated in Kings Cross. This Junior IT Project Manager is a fantastic opportunity for the successful applicant to get involved in various implementation and development operations within the IT team such as app development, websites and CRM support.
This role is made for someone with a 'can-do’ mentality, becoming the go-to person in the business for development of projects, along with previous experience handling programme office reporting.
- Supporting with the coordination and delivery of software and infrastructure projects
- Becoming the go-to person in the business, who defines and outlines new project requests
- Managing the PMO - ensuring all project managers follow the delivery process set out by the business
- Preparing monthly reporting packs, along with managing all project documentation
- Liaising internally with key business stakeholders in the business, along with other important infrastructure teams such as engineers and developments
- 12 months’ minimum experience in a previous PMO focused position
- Experience using Agile or Prince 2
- Working in a fast-paced sales environment, liaising daily with sales staff and key stakeholders
- Project Management
- Agile Methodologies