Senior PMO - 6 Months - £500-600 (Inside IR35) - London (Canary Wharf)
PMO Planner role needed to work on a business critical high profile project working to
tight timelines to produce an integrated project plan.
The PMO Planner will work with project work streams and technical experts (from both the client and external suppliers) to initially build, then maintain and provide regular status reporting on the integrated project plan. Experience with a Brexit and/or GDPR project is desirable
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience of PMO service provision across all stages of the project/programme lifecycle
- Experience of Clarity equivalent system
- Proven understanding of the inter-relationship between plans, milestones, resources, change
- control, risks, issues, finances and benefits management.
- Solid experience of facilitating workshops covering risks & issues, dependencies, planning
- and lessons learned
- Experience of business case construction and review, including benefits identification
- Experienced user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced user of MS Project
- Experience of working within an Agile/RUP environment
If you're the PMO Planner for this role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.