Due to continued growth, MHR Analytics are recruiting for a PMO Manager to provide high quality, professional resolution management services to customers.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We’re driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
- Provide management, direction and development to direct reports, enabling them to fulfil the principal responsibilities and activities of their role.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of job codes, their status, balances, spend and correct balances.
- Manage the Asset Base values to ensure bookings are made in a timely manner for all job codes created.
- Manage the processing of the entire Service Delivery booking lifecycle, ensuring customer approval for work, assigning resource, approval of timesheets and expenses and subsequent billing.
- Manage the production of all management information as required by Senior Management and Directors on an ad hoc and agreed frequencies.
- Manage all escalations as allocated by the Service Delivery Manager including planning, monitoring, control, reporting and communication to achieve successful resolutions, delivered to the required quality, time and budget.
- Understand, manage and communicate customer expectations, ensuring all actions are achieved within the specified timescale, continually liaising to actively manage customer risks and issues and extend consultancy involvement, retaining ownership and escalating when necessary.
- Produce weekly progress reports (Action Registers) for each allocated customer and distribute to the agreed stakeholders.
- Implement change control whenever appropriate
- Plan and manage the allocation of consultancy resources to maximise the departmental chargeable utilisation and revenue.
- Continually identify and drive additional commercial opportunities.
- Make sure that customers receive and approve estimates, quotes and specifications for additional or bespoke development work undertaken by MHR prior to commencement.
- Proven relevant project management and account management experience.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Well organised and methodical with high attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- PRINCE2 (Desirable)
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
- What makes MHR a great place to work, isn’t novelties or gimmicky job titles, it’s our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
- We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
- With over 35 years’ experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We’ve invested £20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.
- Project Management
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'