Head of PMO/PMO Manager/Sheffield/18 Months FTC
Your new company
Your new employer will be a prestigious organisation located in the heart of Sheffield who are seeking a PMO Manager to be a key member of the programme's senior leadership team during a period of busy change and IT transformation.
Your new role
The PMO Manager will be instrumental in driving standards of excellence of delivery across the transformation programme and will actively look for opportunities to help the programme move faster. You will likely have a background in supporting fast-paced, digitally enabled transformation programmes, will be a problem solver and will have exemplary planning skills. You will drive forward the programme's new release management strategy, as well as lead a team of PMO professionals and other supporting services such as resource management, budget management and programme administration. You will report to the Transformation Director and work closely with the Associate Directors for Data & Technology and Organisational Readiness & Change
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience of building and leading PMOs on digitally enabled transformation programmes
- Strong people leadership skills with the capability to build high performing team
- Up to date and thorough knowledge of a full range of programme and project management approaches, able to adapt and adopt different ways of working according to the context
- Exceptional planning capability and techniques with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to understand architectural and technical aspects of the programme
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a complex organisation where the ability to discover and internalise diverse stakeholder goals is critical to brokering solutions that are in the best interest of the programme and the University as a whole
- Proven ability to bring structure and clarity to ambiguous situations.
- Familiar with the Software Delivery Lifecycle and confident to work within a programme underpinned by technology
What you'll get in return
This role offers an annual salary of up to £60,000 and an excellent package including a generous pension scheme and annual leave allowance, as well as access to a range of learning and development courses to support your personal and professional development. This role offers lots of flexibility to work remotely. This position is offered on an initial 18 months fixed term basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
- PMO Manager/Head of PMO/IT PMO Manager/Lead PMO
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'