Salary: Competitive + pension + holiday + 15% flexible benefits package
Location London + remote working
This is a great opportunity for an experienced PMO/Management Office professional to join Sopra Steria and work across a variety of assignments across multiple accounts.
This is a hands on role so we are looking for someone that wants to get stuck in and provide the company with not only leadership qualities but also a can do attitude.
- Produce accurate forecasts of future support office performance and report on variance against forecast.
- Ensures that delivery methods and tools are used in a manner consistent with the project/service environment.
- Provide management services to support project/service delivery. This may include, but is not limited to: compilation of budget and forecast figures; capability planning; milestone/delivery planning.
- Administer, support and ensure quality standards are maintained within the project for all stakeholders
- Participate in sales campaigns to demonstrate support office capability to clients.
- Define the detailed scope and deliverables for the support office with both internal and external clients.
- Understand business requirements as they relate to relevant sectors, customers and key service offerings.
- Establish support office budgets and gain acceptance for cost and where appropriate revenue and margin targets and manage assigned resources to these parameters. Deliver services in accordance with agreed scope, acceptance criteria, time, financial and quality measures, managing contractual arrangements for the support office services to external clients.
- Assemble and update project or service plans, escalating deviations from published plans.
- Provide outline project approaches and plans, background information and basic analyses of risk and return to assist the Sales, Bid and Delivery teams in developing commercially and contractually viable proposals and assist them in meeting their aims of securing business and meeting customer needs.
- Compile project/service risk and issue registers and ensure robust management and mitigation of risk levels.
- Assist in the management of risks, issues and change, raising awareness of risks to ensure cost-effective and prompt resolution of issues.
- Where appropriate, manage or assist in coordinating an extended project team to review and approve work packages and drive delivery.
- Compile delivery governance reports and project/programme reports
- Role holders will be expected to work on projects in a support and/or administrative capacity in a range of disciplines such as, but not limited to, system integration, technical infrastructure, business processes and IT service provision, so experience in these disciplines is essential to be considered for this role
- May have project specific financial and/or quality objectives
- Demonstrated team leadership capability
- IT services background
- Relevant sector experience
- P3O Practitioner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'