This sector focused global law firm has offices across Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. They are now looking to recruit a PMO manager to support a range of projects across the firm that are delivering business growth and operational efficiency.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the project pipeline, assisting with the preparation of project proposals, business cases and post-project reviews.
- Maintain an up-to-date, accurate and complete view of all projects, enabling informed and timely decisions to be made on plan, budget, scope, issues, risks, interdependencies and quality.
- Assist project managers with the creation of project plans for all projects and manage the portfolio of projects, ensuring that project interdependencies, resource contention and key project risks are sensibly addressed or mitigated.
- Monitor resource across the project portfolio to ensure that resources are available as required.
- Assist the project manager to maintain up-to-date Action, Risk & Issue logs and agree appropriate mitigating actions, seeing these through to completion, including, where necessary, escalation to appropriate decision-makers.
- Maintain and report on budget across the portfolio, flagging any anomalies to senior management
- Assist the project manager to engage, report and present to senior stakeholders on progress of projects.
The ideal candidate will ideally have programme or portfolio management and project delivery experience, ideally within a law firm or other professional services environment. In addition they will be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the PMO processes, standards and governance and have a track record in prioritising multiple varied deliverables in a complex environment.
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job