Pmo Manager required for a national programme for a regulatory body .
The post holder will be supporting the central programme PMO function with its day to day activities in planning, monitoring and reporting on programme activity across the range of programme workstreams. You will provide professional and high quality project management resource to the team ensuring that that the programme has appropriate controls in place, that delivery is tracked through the appropriate planning, reporting is timely and accurate, risks and issues are managed effectively and change is controlled both within the programmes own activity but also in terms of our external delivery partners.
Key responsibilities :
- Developing and maintaining delivery plans
- Planning, tracking and reporting on outputs and outcomes
- Resource and budget planning and management
- Risk and issue management
- Management of interdependencies
- Maintaining quality control and project assurance standards and tracking their implementation
- Maintaining and tracking change control procedures
- Developing stakeholder maps and stakeholder management plans
- Planning and executing communication plans to stakeholders.
- Utilising Prince2 and MSP and ideally Agile.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job