PMO Manager, Global Brand - c£55 + Bonus + Package, Manchester
We are looking for a talented Programme Manager/PMO Manager to work a portfolio of projects providing analysis, personal insights and recommendations to the Senior Management Team..
Responsibilities of the PMO Manager include;
- To ensure that the Senior Management Team are provided with accurate project status and timely management information, forecasts and analysis that enables them to deliver against the prevailing strategic plan
- Working with the business to ensure the production of easy to consume, accurate, comprehensive and timely management information for leadership.
- Provide personal insight, analysis and recommendations to to inform decision making.
- Drive the ongoing development of a quality programme management culture, providing support to programme leaders and their teams in the form of training, guidance, guidelines, templates and documentation.
- Hold project managers to account for delivery of quality and timely management information.
Skills / Experience of the PMO Manager include;
- Engagement at senior level for the provision of management information and analysis.
- Experience in project leadership and management across a range of business areas.
- Excellent knowledge of MIS and project management methodologies, tools, systems and techniques.
- Recognised project management qualification (PRINCE 2 or similar).
- Experience of retail / fashion industry would be an advantage
- Experience of ecommerce / digital would be an advantage
Please send a CV if you would like any further information.