PMO Manager / Senior PMO Analyst - Contract Slough - rate negotiable
Working in a dynamic environment on a major Programme, supporting the Programme Manager on a large scale IT Security, Network and Application upgrade.
You will at first be responsible for setting up standard reporting and PMO practices in a hands on capacity, as the team and programme grows you will take on some matrix management of PMO team members. You must be comfortable working in an environment where priorities and focus can change at short notice.
You will be responsible for;
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Governance and Assurance standards
- Tracking actions and updating Raid log and Sharepoint site
- Resource budget and budget Planning, Purchase order management
- Finance tracking and reporting
- Board reporting packs (powerpoint) and ad-hoc reporting (advanced excel ideal)
- Conducting regular health checks across Project and Programme plans, bringing up standards of planning and governance within the teams.
- Alignment to wider strategic complexity.
You will have worked / led / run Programme PMO's that are engaged in both strategic and tactical transformation across large Enterprise wide estates.
Knowledge of PPM tools ideal.
Please apply asap, if you are an exact match please follow up with a call.
- PMO and Prince2 Practitioner