PMO Manager - Financial Services - London
- Manages and controls a team ro provide the governance, reporting, planning and support services
- Manages PMO resources across the programme
- Embeds common PMO methodologies
- Stakeholder management - engages with a diverse group of stakeholders, internal and external communicaitons activity and key point of contact
- Portfolio Governance - provide change governance support
- Reporting - support effective and accurate reporting with insight and analysis to drive key conversations and decisions.
- Risk and Issue Management - risk and issue management and reporting. Provide insight and analysis of emerging trends and escalate where required.
- Quality Assurance - supporting lifecycle execution and address any issues arising from a compliance or assurance reviews.
- Planning - provide visibility of planning and work collaboratively to address any issues in planning functionality.
- Benefits Management - maintain a view of financial and non financial benefits.
- Project Set Up and Closure
- Governance and Reporting: ensures the production and collation of status reports and relevant management information, ensuring the right level of quality is achieved, across projects and workstreams
- Monitoring and Control: Uses established project methodologies to control, log, manage and monitor project timescales, resources, costs, risks, assumptions, change control, issues and dependencies; business outcome and benefit realisation, milestones and outcomes; and budgets, ensuring the right level of quality is achieved and escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs.
- Supports the programme, project or workstream plan, tracking progress of deliverables, supporting milestones, tasks and activities, and ensuring the plans are kept up to date; and understanding the project critical path and how movement in deliverables impacts this, and producing MI to evidence this
- Change Management within the Financial Services
- Managing/leading a team of 3+
- Risk, compliance and regulatory management
- Delivering change and improvement
- Delivering results
- Experience of working as an embedded PMO Manager in a significant Programme
- Experience of regular embedded PMO disciplines, including reporting, risk and issue management and planning
- Proven ability to work at pace in a pressured environment
- Self starter, proactive approach to delivery of change
- Excellent stakeholder management and communcations skills
- Knowledge of planning and MSP
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills