Consultant Anisah Allen
Title: PMO Lead
Length of Contract: 6 Months Likely to extend
Vacancy Overview: PMO Lead
My client a leading energy provider is looking to engage a PMO Lead on an initial 6 month contract to join them at their location in Exeter.
Deliverables: PMO Lead
The successful candidate should have experience of debt projects, revenue collection, strategic projects, system and process change and tactical operations. This role would ideally suit a PMO Lead who wishes to gain further experience towards management level.
Demand Planning and financial control returns
Project Plan maintenance
Project Board support
Project reporting submissions.
Skills & Qualifications: PMO Lead
Experience in managing Portfolio, Programme or Project support teams on short to medium term assignments
* Demonstrable experience of successful mentoring of colleagues
* Demonstrable experience of applying Prince2 or equivalent methodology
* Currently Practitioner in Prince 2, P3O, APM or holding other relevant qualification
* Experience in supporting the evaluation of proposed investments with an understanding of quantifying benefits and the time value of money
* High proficiency in working with data extracted from a wide variety of systems including Microsoft suites such as Office, Project, EPM
* Experience in extracting and reformatting data from a wide range of information systems including Microsoft suites (MS Office, Project, EPM)
Please apply via the web site or directly to
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
- PMO Lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job