PMO Lead required for leading telecommunications company based in Central London on client site on a contract basis required.
Location: Central London
Length: 6 months’ initial
Rate: Depending on experience
- Delivery of the outcomes in line with programme objectives.
- Ensure that the appropriate resources are allocated to the Programme -resource planning and prioritisation.
- Coordinate the building of the programme plan and producing key foundation documentation.
- Provide first level scrutiny of project plans created by the project managers for each workstream.
- Compile all project plans onto a single programme plan to enable a CP6 programme review
- Create an end to end summary view of key milestones.
- Ensure that outcomes are defined and understood for each milestone.
- Ensure that acceptance criteria are agreed for all outcomes.
- Identify dependencies on other programmes and in between workstream.
- Arranging Project Management Training when required.
- Coordinate business analysis and requirements gathering for workstream.
- Prepare internal business cases and ensure that business cases are signed off in a timely manner.
- Monitor costs against approved budget and ensure financial benefits are tracked.
- Set up and manage SharePoint sites and its inputs.
- Coordination of workshops, collating workshop outputs and arranging trainings.
- Raising purchase orders, processing invoices, arranging meeting.
- Support the Programme Manager in programme co-ordination activities.
- Detailed programme documentation
- Outline & Detailed Business Case
- Programme Plan (Baseline, Interlocks and Final)
- Programme Dashboard, KPIs
- Outcomes timeline schedule
- Ad hoc data submission and project presentation
- Preparation of Tender documentation
- Share point management
- Monthly reporting of the critical path and associated risks to progress
- Working group meeting and project workshops
About the role:
- The PMO Lead is responsible for the coordination and assuring of all programmatic data in addition to ensuring that project data is regularly updated.
- The PMO lead (in addition to other programme team members) is responsible for providing first level scrutiny.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job