PMO Implementation Manager - Healthcare
Xylem Resourcing Partners Ltd has been engaged to support one of its Healthcare clients with the implementation of an organisation-wide Cost Improvement programme. Our client is looking for a number of people to join its Programme Management Office to help deliver the programme at pace whilst ensuring the correct processes, control measures and systems are in place and being adhered to.
The PMO Implementation Manager will assist the PMO Finance Manager and wider PMO team with the co-ordination and delivery of the cost control programme supporting the wider recovery programme.
This will include taking the lead on the completion of required documentation, information collation and reporting, scheduling and maintenance of meetings and workshops as well as being the senior point of contact for the PMO in relation to the programme.
The PMO Implementation Manager will also be required to carry out and collate analytical/ trend analysis information for the PMO team as well as implementing, managing, maintaining and developing information systems held within the PMO, monitoring progress against the cost control programme and related other projects.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of delivering financial / cost control projects, ideally within a Healthcare setting
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Used to collating and disseminating information quickly
- Experience in implementation of new initiatives and promoting a culture of continuous service improvement.
- Strong skills in project governance, creating and maintaining relevant logs and registers to demonstrate compliance.
- Experience in training and developing staff on new and existing systems and processes as required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication of business sensitive information using tact, persuasion and diplomacy.
- Experience of reporting on finance systems (such as Integra), with the ability to interrogate the system to aid understanding of trends.
- Advanced IT skills with ability to create regular and ad hoc reports from a range of systems as required.
- Possess specialist knowledge of business administration systems and procedures, a range of IT systems and managerial policies and processes in accordance with Trust Policy and Procedures.
- Used to maintaining compliance with a range of national and local targets
- Proven leadership experience in order to line manage junior staff within the PMO cost control programme, including undertaking personal reviews, regular 1:1 meetings, scheduling workloads and overseeing deadlines and day to day work.
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders within Healthcare including Clinicians, Operations, IT and Finance.
Our client is ideally looking for someone to join their PMO team immediately for an initial 6 month assignment. Preference is to be contracted under a Fixed-Term PAYE basis in accordance with AfC Band 7, however our client will consider people on a daily/hourly rate model under the NHSI capped rates.
Short-listing is happening next week therefore please get in touch ASAP with Jamie Butel at Xylem Resourcing Partners Ltd if you are interested in discussing this post further.
- Project Management
- Cost Management
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'