We are currently looking for a PMO/Executive Business Officer for our client based in Central London. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Local Government processes and also have a PMO/Project Co-ordinator background.
- Support the Management team in planning the forward agenda, co-ordinating the preparation and production of papers and conducting quality assurance.
- Commission work, review advice, clarify issues and request additional information as necessary.
- Develop draft papers on behalf of the CEO and Executive Team and/or draft research in support of these.
- Pro-active identification of issues that could impact the successful execution of the CEO's commitments. Elevate issues to ensure that the CEO is aware and position ideas to resolve the problem and mitigate the risk.
- Work with the whole business to continuously improve governance and decision making arrangements, implement clear business processes and ensure adherence.
- Good attention to detail and be able to keep track of and monitor progress on a wide range of issues and ensure work is prioritised and deadlines are met.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written.)
- Confident and diplomatic in communicating requirements and also challenging where necessary.
- Strong analysis skills and be solution orientated.
- Able to look strategically across an organisation and organise high priority activity.
- Good knowledge of the energy industry would be advantageous.
- Previous working in a Central Government or similar regulated environment is desirable.
- Local Government
- Energy Industry
- Executive Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'