Leading international restaurant group currently in the market to appoint an international PMO Director to support their expansion across the Far-East
The PMO Director is responsible for managing, personally, via direct reports or matrix management, all agreed Capital projects, Group wide projects and business change activities across the portfolio. With the underpinning directive of delivering business improvements and the subsequent realisation of tangible and intangible benefits, this role will be central to delivering operational effectiveness and optimising the support infrastructure for all stakeholders.
The role holder’s responsibilities includes:
· Authority and responsibility for an area that is of significant importance to the delivery of change projects within the restaurants, including Estates, IT, business change, programme and project management, people management, relationship management, financial and quality aspects.
· Delivering high profile, approved business transformation projects
· Management of the PMO and resources
· Establishing effective governance and controls
· Portfolio prioritisation, risk management and financial controls
· Providing targeted and timely Management Information on all primary activities
· Provide a common framework of good-practice standards, tools, templates and processes for running and governing the portfolio of projects and programmes
· Collaboration with senior business stakeholders to ensure smooth process and project change delivery and maximum benefits realisation
The ideal candidate will be coming from an international restaurant background, ideally with exposure in the far-east.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job