PMO Coordinator - Hayes - 6 months - £200 to £250 per day
PMO Coordinator required by our leading client in Hayes, Middlesex to be responsible for the coordination and support of our clients IT Financial application portfolio.
Will need to have some previous experience of looking after financial budgets
Accountabilities & Activities:
- Managing the collection and maintenance of project and resource information, meeting required deadlines
- Production, consolidation and analysis of project related information to identify exceptions and potential problems which could inhibit project delivery. This will involve liaison with appropriate project staff and senior management to ensure appropriate mitigating actions are in place
- Ensure projects are registered, administered and reported in accordance with the requirements of project governance initiation process. .
- Maintain awareness of the full IT Financial related project portfolio
- Collate, summarise and analyse project information to facilitate effective decision making
- Ensure continuous improvement of PMO processes and governance disciplines which better enable the effective delivery of IS projects
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
- A recognised Computer Science qualification and substantial experience in project management is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools; Outlook, Excel, Access, Word, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understand of the software delivery lifecycle
- Ability to take minutes
- Previous experience working within a project management support office, dealing with multiple projects and general understanding of programme management.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'