Role: Programme PMO – contract
Location: central London
Duration: 6 months initially, with strong possibility of extension
The role involves providing Governance, Support and Administration for a large Digital Programme, as the Commercial Marketing team delivers a new bespoke proposition that impacts all Whitbread businesses.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub.
We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do
What you will be doing
- Create, review and update all Programme Governance artefacts (TORs/Stakeholders map/Governance Pack / etc)
- Manage the overall Programme Plan and RAIDs log
- Actively manage the Actions Log by engaging with all Programme Stakeholders daily
- Promote and monitor the Programme JIRA guidelines
- Administrate, maintain and update the Programme SharePoint site
- Manage the Programme meetings schedule
- Support all Programme communication strategy
- Manage the Programme Resource plan
Why we’d love you to apply: you are…
- A highly-experienced PMO professional
- Excellent all-rounder (planning, risk management, writing processes but not averse to helping with some more admin tasks like PO raising and meeting support as required)
- Friendly, outgoing, excellent communication skills, proactive
- Experience working with frequently changing priorities in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Experience in hospitality or retail is helpful but not essential
- Someone who thrives in a diverse, Agile culture
- Self-starter, independent and doesn’t need micromanagement
- Experience of outsourcing or merger/demerger situations is helpful
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'