Company: Reed Professional Services
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 plus company performance related bonus paid twice yearly
Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Cannon Street, London, EC4N 5AG
What is this role?
Reed Professional Services are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to join their established team in this consultancy arm to Reed. Your role will be to support the provision of an efficient and effective PMO service to our clients and to our internal stakeholders.
You will support the wider team through effective production of work package / statement of work documentation, and accurate and timely management information for internal and client purposes.
What we offer in return:
We offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many many more!
Reed Professional Services (https://www.reedps.com/) are part of the REED Global group, are a management consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company. We specialise in IT and associated sectors, providing a mix of high value consultancy, advisory services, project delivery and programme management to globally recognised clients.
Who are we looking for?
• Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High level of numeracy
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Project Management software experience
• Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Project)
• Previous experience of working in a project support environment is essential possibly/ideally within a consultancy/third-party capacity.
• Project management software experience including configuration and the design of a range of reports
• Understanding and experience of project accounting
• Experience of Professional Services Automation Software (PSA software) which includes time-sheeting and billing would be highly desirable, but is not essential
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business