Icon Solutions is an independent award-winning payment and specialist technology provider serving global financial institutions. From IT strategy, architecture and design, to project delivery and software development, Icon enables institutions to rapidly capitalise on the latest innovative technology and market drivers to reduce costs, boost revenues, and ensure compliance with regulatory and industry standards.
We are a fun, flexible team who are growing fast and are currently looking to recruit an administrator to support our Project Management Office (PMO) and Sales team.
The role of the PMO and support administrator is to assist the project, delivery, and sales process by collecting, updating and maintaining data supplied by the teams. The role requires someone with the ability to manage their own workload in a fast-paced environment. Accuracy, attention to detail and good time management is essential for this role.
Ideally a full time role (5 days per week) but would consider 4 days (salary pro rata'd)
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Implementing procedures and creating templates to help collate and maintain data for the relevant teams.
- Project reporting- both internal and external (eg: making teams aware of agreed contractual milestones, updating risk and issues etc)
- Maintaining the information management system (Odoo, Slack and Dropbox), and managing both electronic and hard copy configuration libraries
- Facilitation of the quality review process for programmes and projects as directed by relevant teams.
- General administrative support for relevant teams.
- CRM Management as required
- Stakeholder engagement support (i.e. when a next meeting with client stakeholder is due etc)
- Administrative support for software resales and contract
Skills & Experience:
- Self starter who is proactive and able to prioritise their workload
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft packages - Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint (beginner to intermediate level)
*Due to number of applications we may only be able to reply to succesful candidates.
- Administrative Support
- Information Management
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job