£350 PER DAY Inside IR35
PMO Analyst - 6 Months - Inside IR35 - £350 PER DAY
- Project Pipeline - Work with business areas to identify and categorise new projects.
- Governance & Reporting - Co-ordinate reporting from projects and provide analysis of performance. Provide secretariat for governance boards.
- People & Leadership - Support the Portfolio Manager to communicate and build commitment to a shared vision and sense of purpose.
- Planning, Scheduling & Resourcing - Maintain portfolio delivery map and critical path to monitor project progress. Recognise and track interdependencies across change projects.
- Risk & Opportunity Management - Identify and monitor portfolio risks (threats and opportunities) and escalate as appropriate.
- Stakeholder Management - Manage and engage with a wide range of stakeholders. Draft and sign-off correspondence.
- Benefits Management - Help develop mechanisms for measuring benefit
- Promote the wider public good in all actions and to act in a morally, legally and socially appropriate manner always. Challenging unacceptable behaviour always.
- Work towards establishing and developing productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, bringing people together to benefit the project.
- Have the confidence and ability to influence, change and impact decisions with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to recognize, anticipate and effectively deal with existing or potential conflicts at an individual, team or strategic level.
- Create and present a compelling vision, set clear direction that motivates others to work towards a common goal.
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances and adverse situations whilst remaining calm, reassuring others and maintaining performance.
- Think of research and apply new ideas and ways of doing things. Encourage, support and innovations from others. Willing to experiment and follow ideas through to implementation.
- The ability to define the fundamental components of a project in terms of its scope, deliverables, time scales, resource requirements and budget. It also includes the production of broader plans incorporating risk and quality to provide a consolidated overview of a project.
- The ability to develop, produce and maintain schedules for activities that take account of dependencies, resource requirements and constraints to enable the efficient realisation of benefits.
- The ability to identify, profile, and secure the resources required to deliver a project.
- The ability to estimate costs, produce a budget, and control forecasts and actual spend against budget.
- The ability to systematically identify and monitor risks & issues, planning how to mitigate / respond to those risks and issues and implementing the responses.
- The ability to clearly define roles, responsibilities and accountabilities and establish controls and approval routes appropriate to each stage of the project to monitor project progress and compliance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'